Enjoy food, music, motorcycles, and wine for a good cause!
The Doffo Winery has joined forces with its friends at Superbike Corse to host a fundraiser to benefit the City of Hope Research Center. The fundraiser event will be held October 17, 2015 at Doffo Winery for a day full of motorcycles, entertainment and great food and beverages.
For those of you who will be unable to attend, donations can be made to the City of Hope Research Center. You may do this by purchasing one or more event tickets (100% of this goes to the Foundation) or you can make a direct donation at www.cityofhope.org.
Saturday October 17th, 2015 | 10:00am – 4:00pm
- More than 150 rare, vintage and unique motorcycles on display from MotoDoffo Vintage Motorcycle Collection and sponsors/vendors
- Screenings of Peter Starr film Bol d’Or: 24 Hrs of Le Mans
- Vendor Row (See online for list of vendors and sponsors)
- The Bank Mexican food and Third Street Smokehouse BBQ food available for purchase
- Twisted Manzanita Ales beer & Doffo Wines available for purchase
- Raffle and Silent Auction
- $10 entrance fee goes to the City of Hope Research Center
- Interested in sponsoring or attending as a vendor? Sponsorship and booth space will be available until October 10th. Contact Drew at Superbike Corse for more information.