Information taken from the AMCA website:
It's Official, AMCA to host a new AMCA National Event at the legendary Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, AL in May. Event Highlights:
- 850 acres of rolling parkland.
- Fan Zone for non-parts vending and AMCA Chapter displays and gathering.
- A flowing ribbon of asphalt that winds through 15 turns to make up a 2½-mile racetrack.
- Just outside of that, place a swap-meet field with room for hundreds of vendors.
- Daily Road Runs heading out on back-road rides through the rural countryside.
- Daily lap of honor around the track for Vintage motorcycles.
- Tech Seminars
- AMCA Judging
- Peer Judging
- Antique & Vintage Bike Shows
- Motorcycle Field Games
- Special Motorcycle Parking & Showcase area for all bikes 1981 and older.
- Children's games
- Motorhome and Camp Sites available
- Crowds of people gathered around classic machines, learning firsthand about the history of motorcycles.
- And in the middle of it all, drop in a world-class motorcycle museum displaying 700 bikes dating back to 1902.